SAS Job Opportunity (SJO)
you don't have ADOBE READER get here
SAS offers a wide range of services for all needs, combined with
those offered by the Centro Cultural Turístico Guanín, Inc. The
SAS Jop Opportunity program has been designed to help youth, in
both the short term and the long term, achieve their dreams, to
improve the quality of their lives by working in a foreign country
on a guaranted job contract for 6 months or 1 year in a variety
of areas, for those both with and without experience, and some whose
contracts include housing and even food.
Jobs through this program are available in the U.S.A., Canada,
Who can apply?
1) The program is open to everyone, without regard to gender, who
is between 18 and 40 years old and has:
- A) Good mental health
- B) Good physical health
- C) A high-school diploma or equivalent
- D) At least a basic level of English conversation and comprehension
How do I apply?
2) If you fill the above requirements, then:
- a) Fill out the SJO
- b) Deposit the filled-out application with 2 photographs size
2" x 2" (front view)
- c) A copy of your passport that is valid for at least 1 year
- d) Good Conduct certificate
- e) A letter of recommendation from a reponsible person who
has known you for at least 1 year
- f) Letter of your employer
How do I get a work visa?
3) SAS Job Opportunity program assures you a work contract for
1 year as well as the work visa for 1 year for whichever country
After having followed all of the above steps, you will participate
in a presentation about the work opportunities in the country of
your choice. If you qualify, SJO
is in charge of providing you with the authorized, signed and sealed
contract and work visa for 1 year, letting you know the positions
available and ensuring you of a job in the country that you selected.
What can the program offer me?
4) SJO will provide you with all the required orientations before
your arrival in the solicited country in order to avoide culture
shock and lost time, as well as with information regarding the job
position that you will be filling, the rules and regulations of
the company, your rights, etc. We will also:
- a) Take charge of the legal processing of all your documents
- b) Process your 1-year work contract
- c) Process your 1-year work visa
- d) Provide transportation from the airport to your hotel with
a staff member who specializes in assisting you from the moment
you arrive, even introducing you to your workplace
- e) Help you locate a hotel for your first two weeks in the new
country; note, however, that some of the contracts include housing,
so those of you with this kind of contract will not require a
- f) Provide you with assistance during your first days in the
- g) Introduce you to your workplace
- h) Provide an orientatioon to how to use local trains and buses,
How long will the process take?
After having completed the steps described in how to apply (steps
1 and 2, above), it will take between 90 and 120 working days to
process your application, not counting holidays in the country where
you have solicited work. A few work contracts take more than the
average 15 days because of complications related to the visa process.
What is included in the program?
- 1- Airfare
- 2- All in the question # 4
What is NOT included in the program?
SAS Job Opportunity works hard to give the best of the best service,
so that our clients are totally satisfied. Everything mentioned
above in section 4 is covered by the program. What is not covered
- 2- Cost of the work visa
- 3- Lodging except for those who have work contracts that include
- 4- Food , except for those who have work contracts that include
- 5- Costs of obtaining and processing your passport, etc.
What is the fee?
- 1- Application $ 50.00
- 2- Program fee $ 3,000.00 with Airfare included
- 3- Total program fee USD $ 3,050.00
8 Semanas de Ingles intensivo y 2 anos de contrato
de trabajo en los Estados Unidos